Do you want to be part of a new and exciting up and coming progressive hotel? Are you a Sales & Marketing leader? Are you a creative thinker with a passion
Are you a Sales & Marketing leader? Are you a creative thinker with a passion
Are you a creative thinker with a passion for enhancing the persona of the hotel industry in Dublin? If you say YES then please get in touch.
- Set out in detail the month by month goals, targets and tactics in heightening awareness of the new Hotel (pre-opening) leveraging all available and relevant mediums and publications.
- Contribute to, and develop the pre-opening Sales & Marketing plan ensuring that its tactics, direction and strategy is optimum at all times
- Establish yourself as the “face” of the Dean Street property developing relationships with all potential customers (for both residential and non-residential business) and with all media contacts who may contribute to generating awareness of the new Hotel.
- Participate (and become a member where required) in forums/business initiatives to assist in the gathering of market intelligence and competitor activity.
- Contribute to the channel specific creative and content as part of generating the pre-opening suite of collateral/marketing materials.
- Ensure all target FIT & Tour contracts are in place in line with a Summer 2018 opening maintaining organised records of all correspondences and contracts.
- Together with the Group Commercial Director, set out the target business mix, and channel mix in line with the P&L cost of acquisition assumptions.
- Leverage the Corporate Loyalty programme to maximum effect to increase repeat business and to reduce the overall cost of acquisition.
- Through the Group Performance Expectation & Appraisal processes, clearly set out the goals and objectives for each member of the Sales & Marketing Team across Transient, MICE and Group Leisure business - for Domestic & International visitors.
- Build on Hodson Bay Group’s Marketing activity planning to set out clear weekly marketing activity by the channel as part of increasing traffic to all offline and online channels. This includes the content management of all platforms and channels which can influence booking conversion performance.
- Develop the CRM platform ensuring that every reactive and proactive enquiry/piece of business is not only captured but that failsafe systems are in place to ensure follow-up is robust and timely
- Set the highest standards for key account management and for customer relationship management across TMCs, DMCs and direct bookers.
- Stay close to competitor activities and rate strategies using your experience to incorporate into your pre and post opening strategies where justified.
- Review, appraise and localise Hodson Bay Group Sales & Marketing SOP structures to ensure Group Best Practice is being adopted from the outset.
- Demonstrate compelling and assertive management style to lead a sales team towards achieving all agreed annual targets.
- Work closely with Failte Ireland, TMCs and DMCs ensuring that the Dean Street management team are fully brief on all relevant market intelligence.
- Work closely with all relevant attractions and activity providers in Dublin. Continuously look to differentiate the Hotel offering for the leisure and corporate client, through partnership and collaboration with local attractions and activity providers - taking full advantage of all PR opportunities each time.